What is architectural signage?
If you’re not familiar with custom signage, you might be asking yourself; what is architectural signage?
Well, architectural signage represents any bespoke sign and sign solutions that strengthen your brand, visually aids wayfinding and enhances the surrounding environment. An architectural sign is often detailed in construction and professionally manufactured, using either traditional or state of the art technologies and quality materials.
Architectural signs are not your run-of-the-mill signs, in fact, they could almost be considered an art form! Architectural signs require a lot of planning. Often needing complex designs and mockups to ensure the signage meets your requirements and fits seamlessly with its surroundings, and technical drawings to make sure the sign is produced to the exact specifications, transforming your 2D ideas into 3D reality.
Because of the complexity involved in designing and producing an architectural sign, this is a type of sign that is built to last. At Signarama Piscataway we only use the best quality materials and substrated to ensure your sign looks great for years to come.
Exterior Architectural Signage
- Monument Signs: Exterior monument signs are large freestanding signs that are not attached to a building. You’ll often see monuments signs at business entrances or at the entrance to a residential subdivision. Signarama Piscataway can fabricate a custom monument sign to your exact specifications. We can even add LED lighting to your monument sign for maximum impact day or night.
- Pylon Signs: Pylon signs are the types of signs that you typically see promoting your favorite fast food chain. Pylon signs are large-scale freestanding signs typically fabricated from steel or aluminum and are often illuminated making them effective night and day. From permits to fabrication and installation, Signarama Piscataway can help you through the entire process.
- Exterior Wayfinding Sign Systems: Often used in business parks, office parks, and hospitals. Wayfinding signs are designed to welcome and instruct visitors and communicate that they’ve arrived at their destination and help direct them to a location or destination.
Interior Architectural Signage
- Interior Wayfinding Signs: A custom wayfinding or directory sign system puts the right information in the right places to help visitors find their way through confusing environments. Often uses in hospitals and office buildings they provide easy-to-follow directions to help alleviate the stress and anxiety caused by being lost in an unfamiliar place.
- Bespoke Receptions Signs: If you’re looking to add some WOW factor to your business reception, a custom reception area sign from Signarama Piscataway can do just that! All designed and fabricated to your exact specification. Contact us today for more information.