Signs for Restaurants & Bars
At Signarama, we think your signs should work as hard as you do. With the help of our smart graphics solutions and our expertise in the sign industry, we can help your restaurant or bar reach the broader audience your brand deserves. High-quality signs attract new customers, brand your location and turn foot-traffic into sales. Here’s to your Signarama signage – Cheers!
Signarama Piscataway - The Smart Choice for Bar & Restaurant Signage
Work with the signage professionals at Signarama Piscataway to ensure your convention or event planning business has everything you need to differentiate your brand and your clients’ brands. Our expert team will help you incorporate your branding into all event materials to create a professional look that speaks to the quality your brand stands for. When our sign experts design and create something, we are working for maximum brand exposure.
Here are just some of the signage solutions we have available for bars and restuarants:
- Sidewalk Signs – Encourage foot traffic to enter your restaurant or bar with a sidewalk sign that announces your lunch specials or upcoming events for holidays.
- ADA Signs – Restrooms, elevators, entrances/exits, etc. must be clearly labeled and in compliance with ADA regulations but we can ensure the design maintains a unified and branded look.
- Lightboxes – Excellent for day and night advertising, logos and graphics light the way to your door. Available in custom sizes and color options to match your branding.
- Awning Graphics – For a timeless, dressed up look, awning graphics take advantage of that space projecting out from your building and get the most out of a high-visibility feature.
- Window & Wall Graphics – Whether you’re going for a formal feel or a more fun atmosphere, custom designs including your logo or a more sophisticated frosted glass look can give your establishment a unique look.
- Neon Signs – Always a visually interesting element, neon signs make restaurants or bars cool and happening or lively and bright, using custom designs and logos to get your place noticed.
- Monument Signs – Make sure your business’s name can be clearly seen from the side of the road with a monument sign designed to mimic the look and feel of your building.
- Channel Letters – Channel lettering gets a lot of attention at high-end restaurants & bars with impressive stand out lettering. Adding illumination to your exterior signage is a must.