Looking for a Car Wrap in NJ or NY? We’ve got this!
Custom car wraps, van wraps and vehicle graphics are one of the most cost-effective ways to advertise your business, and at Signarama Piscataway we make it easy to transform your vehicle into a highly visible 24/7 high-impact advertisement for your business.
Research shows that a custom car wrap or vehicle graphic is one of the best places to invest your marketing budget, as it offers maximum exposure and provides a great return on investment. According to the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA), it is estimated that a single vehicle wrap can receive anywhere from 30,000 to 80,000 views per DAY! What could exposure like that do for your business?
Car Wraps NJ – The Ultimate “In Your Face” Advertising Solution!
The great thing about car wraps is that they provide you with a large space to display your message. Couple that with a high-impact professional car wrap design and a custom car wrap will give you “in your face” staying power.
You can’t change the channel and stop seeing the car wrap advertisement in the next lane as you drive down the road or sit in the traffic jam; you have to make a concerted effort NOT to look to avoid seeing the ad. This “commercial” is “on the air” 24/7. Even when you’re not driving, a car wrap is still doing its job when the vehicle is parked!
For small businesses, or corporate fleets a vehicle wrap is the ultimate advertising solution. Forget billboards that can only display your message in one place at a time, advertise your business while moving through traffic and broadcast your message all over town! Now that’s a big impact, for very few of your advertising dollars.
Custom Car Wraps NY – What’s The Word on The Street?
When it comes to car advertising, here are some statistics from the Outdoor Advertising Association of America that you don’t want to miss:
- Mobile advertising is the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than any other form of outdoor advertising.
- 98% of Americans indicated they notice media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- 29% said outdoor advertising caused them to visit a retail store within a week of seeing the ad.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- 96% of Americans traveled in a vehicle as either a driver or a passenger in the past week.
- The average vehicle driven 15,000 miles per year will pass in front of 9 million other vehicles.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers base their buying decisions on ads they see.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 – 80,000 impressions daily.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15x greater than other advertising media.
- Mobile advertising reaches consumers not exposed to newspaper, radio, and television.
- Federal Highway Administration study forecasts a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in personal vehicles and the number of trips per household.
Vehicle Wrapping – You Name It, We’ll Wrap It!
Cars, 4×4’s, vans, trucks, motorsport vehicles, race cars, semi trucks, removal vans, motorcycles, boats, jet skis, taxis, buses, fleet vehicles, trailers, trains, planes, gliders, helicopters, corporate hire vehicles, leased vehicles, cranes, diggers, garbage trucks, dumpsters, shipping containers, exhibition trailers, food trucks and more…
Whether you’re looking for a full wrap, partial wrap, or maybe you just need some simple truck lettering, we’re always up for a challenge, contact us today and let’s get it wrapped!